Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Priorities...


Quote of the Day:

"What are your top 3 priorities...STOP...write them down/think them. STOP. Imagine that you're going to die within the week. Are your priorities the same? Are you living a happy life...for you?"

My top 3 priorities:
1. Career
2. Love
3. Fitness

If I was going to die within the week...
1. Travel
2. Spend time with Family/Friends
3. Fall in love...maybe a wedding in Vegas? Why not.

Am I living a happy life...for me?

Sometimes I think yes and other times I'm too busy crying to think much at all. But I have to realize the path I've chosen for myself in this world is not an easy, cookie cutter thing. It takes time, patience and in the end will be the most sweet reward I could ever imagine. Yes, I'm living a happy life for me.

Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment